Too Old for Halloween?
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:41:07 -0500
You know you are too old to Trick or Treat when:
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or ...." and can't remember the
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating ....
1. You keep having to go home to pee.
No matter, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN anyway.
Happy Halloween Sue and Stan....
And happy retirement to you. (coming up soon.)
That is exactly why I don't do it. Except for the wig, I do have my own,